How to search Dissertations & Theses Global (PQDT)
- Click on the Advanced Search link located beneath the basic search box on the ProQuest Psychology Journals landing page.
Our first search term will be using the query builder making education our first term and leadership our second term. Use the boolean operator AND to link the concepts in the search.
Note: These dissertations and theses are not formally peer-reviewed, consequently, that limiter is not present in the database.
- Use limiters to focus your search by searching specifically for subjects, authors, manuscript type, and more!
- Once you've selected yout limiters, click the Search button.
Interpreting your results:
The main column on the page consists of the results of your search. You can sort the results by publication or relevance, and limiters that can be used to narrow your search results appear in the left column of the page. Note: Your Keywords will be highlighted in your search result list.
To further refine your results, use the limiters available to you as they appear in a collapsible list on the left column in the results page.
When you find an article that interests you:
- To preview an article, you can mouse-over the icon. A small window will appear You'll see the article's abstract, subject headings and citation information.
- Click on the icon to access full-text of the article in PDF form. If no other form is available use the icon.
Tip: If you have a choice to use a PDF or an html version of an article choose the PDF for accurate page numbers!