Skip to main content
Finding Sources in Credo Reference
To find useful sources, perform the following steps in Credo Reference
- Click on the Advanced Search link located near the search search box on the Credo Reference.
- For this example, we are going to execute a complex search with 2 keyword sets using boolean operators.
Your search box should look like this:
- There shouldn't be a peer-reviewed limiter due to the nature of Credo reference.
- Now click the search button.
On the results page you can:
- Sort your results by Relevance and Date Published.
- To access an article simply click on the result title.
- If you like the article, you have a number of tools at your disposal. You can organize your research and your research, Email the article to yourself or others, Print, generate a citation (use with caution) and export or save citations (again use caution). The toolbar below whould appear near the top of your screen.
Ethel K. Smith Library
PO Box 159
110 Church Street, Wingate NC 28174
Wingate, NC 28174