To find useful sources, perform the following steps in Credo Reference
- Click on the Advanced Search link located near the search search box on the Credo Reference.
- For this example, we are going to execute a complex search with 2 keyword sets using boolean operators.
Your search box should look like this:
- There shouldn't be a peer-reviewed limiter due to the nature of Credo reference.
- Now click the search button.
On the results page you can:
- Sort your results by Relevance and Date Published.
- To access an article simply click on the result title.
- If you like the article, you have a number of tools at your disposal. You can organize your research and your research, Email the article to yourself or others, Print, generate a citation (use with caution) and export or save citations (again use caution). The toolbar below whould appear near the top of your screen.