Need a Reference Book? No Problem!
Ask any Library Staff member for assistance.
Questions? Ask us!
- Information on over 250,00 fiction and non-fiction titles
- Search for books or author by tone, writing style, or age group
- Browse list of Best-Sellers or recently released books
A great resource for:
- Reading recommendations
- Exploring similar authors or genres
- Locating new Best-Sellers
- Finding the perfect book to read over the Christmas Holiday
Check out NoveList.
- Tues, Dec 11th (Reading Day): 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 midnight
- Weds, Dec 12th-Fri, Dec 14th: 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 midnight
- Sat, Dec 15th: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Sun, Dec 16th: 3:00 p.m. to 12:00 midnight
- Mon, Dec 17th: 7:30 a.m. to midnight
- Tues, Dec 18th: 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
|Wednesday, Dec. 12||8:00 a.m. MWF||10:00 a.m. MWF|
|Thursday, Dec. 13||9:30 a.m. TR||2:00 p.m. MWF|
|Friday, Dec. 14||9:00 a.m. MWF||1:00 p.m. MWF|
|Saturday, Dec. 15||12:00 p.m. TR||11:00 a.m. MWF|
|Monday, Dec. 17||12:00 p.m. MWF||1:30 p.m. TR|
|Tuesday, Dec. 18||8:00 a.m. TR||All other times|
|Note: Examinations for evening classes will be given during the last week of classes at the regular class times.|
Quiet Study in Effect
In order to respect everyone’s ability to study in our community, please be mindful that Quiet Hours are in effect 24 hours a day beginning on December 11th at 12:00 midnight. Please be aware of the noise level coming from your electronics and peers throughout exam week.
Other Places to Study
For your convenience, several additional locations are available for study during exams. The DPC will become a quiet space beginning at 11:00 p.m. each evening for late night studying. The Camden Promenade door will be unlocked for access. The doors to Hayes and Burris will be open until 11:00 p.m. each night, as well.