Due to a last minute technical question that came to our attention, the upgrade to the Voyager server has been postponed. No date for the upgrade of the operating system has been set.
The Voyager integrated library system will be off-line on Thursday, December 20 beginning at 9:00 a.m. in order to upgrade the server’s operating system. The systems affected will include:
- The Online Catalog
We anticipate that the system will be down for only about four hours, but the entire day has been reserved as a maintenance window.
The Christmas Holiday schedule for the Ethel K. Smith Library is as follows:
- Tuesday, December 18th: 7:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 19th-Friday, December 21st: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 22nd-Wednesday December 26th: Closed
- Thursday, December 27th & Friday, December 28th: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 29th & Sunday, December 30th: Closed
- Monday, December 31st: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 1st: Closed
- Wednesday, January 2nd-Friday, January 4th: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 5th & Sunday, January 6th: Closed
- Monday, January 7th: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
The Library will resume its regular schedule with the beginning of classes on Tuesday, January 8th.