Featured Student Assistant for February 2013
- Major: English
- Minor: History and English
- Class: 2014
- Hometown: Indian Trail, NC
- Campus Activities: English Advisory Board, Prism
- Interests: Books, Movies, Travel
- Favorite Book: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
Kirstie is a junior majoring in English, with a double minor in History and Sociology. She has been a library assistant at the Ethel K. Smith Library for all almost three years, and became a Saturday Supervisor last year. She is originally from Indian Trail, NC.
After graduation she plans to pursue a Master’s Degree in Publishing or British Literature. Kirstie stays busy with the English Advisory Board, her work in Conferencing and Facilities Services, and her teacher assistantship. Kirstie is such a positive and valuable part of our EKS Team!