The Christmas Holiday runs from December 18th, 2013 through January 13th, 2014. During this time, the library hours are as follows:
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
In addition, the Library will be closed in observance of Christmas and New Year’s Day:
- Monday, December 23rd-Wednesday, December 25th
- Wednesday, January 1st
The Library will resume its regular schedule on Tuesday, January 14th.
The Christmas Holiday schedule for the Ethel K. Smith Library is as follows:
- Tuesday, December 18th: 7:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 19th-Friday, December 21st: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 22nd-Wednesday December 26th: Closed
- Thursday, December 27th & Friday, December 28th: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 29th & Sunday, December 30th: Closed
- Monday, December 31st: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 1st: Closed
- Wednesday, January 2nd-Friday, January 4th: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 5th & Sunday, January 6th: Closed
- Monday, January 7th: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
The Library will resume its regular schedule with the beginning of classes on Tuesday, January 8th.