Beginning on Wednesday 12 August 2015 at 10:00 p.m. and running until midnight, ProQuest will be performing critical maintenance to correct a load balancing error.
The customer impact caused by this issue has been minimal, but ProQuest feels it is important to use this window to correct it before it becomes more widespread. We apologize for this inconvenience and our technology teams are taking steps to prevent this from happening again.
On Saturday, 8 August, ProQuest will require an eight-hour maintenance window to perform system upgrades.
The system maintenance is scheduled to begin on Saturday, 8 August at 10:00 p.m. and run until Sunday, 9 August at 6:00 a.m.
- All ProQuest research databases (ProQuest Central, ABI-INFORM, PQDT etc.)
- All Chadwyck-Healey Poetry Collections
- SIRS Knowledge Source databases
EBSCO has announced that Periodicals by Title and LinkSource will be unavailable on Saturday, March 14th from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. During this time users will not be able to browser for full-text journals and the LinkSource icon that allows users to find journals across databases will not be available.
During this time all EBSCOhost databases and interfaces (including Fetch!) will still be available.
On Saturday, February 28, 2015, ProQuest will be upgrading its systems infrastructure to improve performance, security, and overall reliability of your products. The window is scheduled to begin at 10:00 p.m. and end at 1:00 a.m. During this time access to the ProQuest products listed below will not be available. The following databases and services will be affected:
- Books in Print
- Dissertation publishing
- Dissertations & Theses – PQDT
- ProQuest Accounting & Tax Database
- ProQuest Asian Business and Reference
- ProQuest Banking Information Source
- ProQuest Biology Journals
- ProQuest Career & Technical Education
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Computing
- ProQuest Criminal Justice Periodicals
- ProQuest Education Journals
- ProQuest Entrepreneurship
- ProQuest Environmental Science Package
- ProQuest European Business
- ProQuest Family Health
- ProQuest Health & Medical Complete
- ProQuest Health Management
- ProQuest Military
- ProQuest Newsstand
- ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Source
- ProQuest Political Science
- ProQuest Psychology Journals
- ProQuest Religion
- ProQuest Research Library
- ProQuest Science Journals
- ProQuest Social Science Journals
- ProQuest Sociology
- ProQuest Telecommunications
- SIRS Knowledge Source
Access to the the Wiley Online Library will be unavailable on Saturday, August 9th between 5:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. due to scheduled maintenance.
On June 14th , 2014 ProQuest will make improvements to its internal systems to accommodate a growing number of users and to reduce the need for future downtime.
ProQuest expects the databases listed below to be un available from 10:00 p.m. on Saturday, June 14th 2014 through 6:00 a.m. the following morning.
- PQDT: ProQuest Dissertations and Theses (Dissertation Abstracts)
- The Wall Street Journal
On Friday, May 30th, 2014, all EBSCO databases and services may be intermittently unavailable while EBSCO engineers perform network upgrades. The service window is scheduled to begin at 9:00 p.m. You may experience intermittent access to EBSCOhost products and services for the duration of the service window, which is scheduled to end at 11:00 p.m. Read the rest of this entry »
The Turnitin service may be intermittently unavailable during a scheduled maintenance period on Saturday, May 3rd, 2014, from 4:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
Turnitin service may be intermittently unavailable during a scheduled maintenance period on Saturday, April 5th, 2014, between 4:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m.
Faculty are advised to modify assignment due dates to fall either before or at least several hours after the scheduled maintenance window.
On Friday, 28 March 2014 the library’s EBSCOhost databases may be intermittently unavailable while EBSCO performs network upgrades. The service window is scheduled to begin at 9:00 p.m. You may experience intermittent access to EBSCOhost databases for the duration of the service window, which is scheduled to end at 11:00 p.m. Read the rest of this entry »