The library will be running on a reduced schedule between 29 June and 2 July and will be closed on 3 July in observance of the Independence Day holiday. Library hours are as follows:
- Monday, June 29th-Thursday, July 2nd: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Friday, July 3rd-Sunday, July 5th: Closed
The library will resume its Summer Session hours on Monday, July 6th.
Library hours for June 29-July 7 (which includes Independence Day) are as follows:
- Saturday, June 29 and Sunday, June 30: Closed
- Monday, July 1-Wednesday, July 3: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 4: Closed for Independence Day
- Friday, July 5: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July6 and Sunday, July 7: Closed
Summer Session II hours will resume on Monday, July 8 and continue through Friday, August 2.
The hours of operation for the Ethel K. Smith Library between Summer Sessions I and II are as follows:
- Saturday, June 30th: Closed
- Sunday, July 1st: Closed
- Monday, July 2nd: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 3rd: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 4th: Closed
- Thursday, July 5th: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Friday, July 6th: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 9th: Closed
- Sunday, July 10th: Closed
Summer Session II hours begin on Monday, July 9th and run through Friday, August 3th and run as follows,
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed