1. Click on the Advanced Search link to the right of the magnifying glass icon near the search fields on the Science Direct (SD) landing page.
2. In the search box below type American AND culture in the second search box.
3. Select the limiter for Article.
4. Now, click the Search button.
On the results page you can:
Tip: Create a Science Direct account to create Topic, Search, or Journal/Book-Series alerts that will notify you about new publications related to your interests
Be sure that your article is an original research article that possesses the headings of the scientific method. Then read your article with the intent to answer the questions posed in your post lab handout. Most articles will define terms or provide decent background information to make you an informed reader and allow you to answer a good number of questions. Even if they don't they likely have references to additional articles that could be useful to you.
1. The example article below is being used to back up the methodology used in my lab to determine protein characteristics via size exclusion column chromatography.
2. Locate interesting information in the Results section: