- Resources made available to us by Library vendors for the COVID-19 event.
Access to Union County Public Library resources for Wingate University Community
- The UCPL is holding its stance of allowing Wingate University Community members access to it's online resources including digital streaming resources!
- To apply online for a UCPL card and access please fill out this form using your wingate.edu email address!
EKS Library Fines and Items Currently Checked Out:
- Due to COVID-19 closures, Library fines will be suspended and due dates extended. Materials checked out from the Library before March 13 will not accrue an overdue fine.
- Items will be due when the campus community resumes a normal schedule or when residence halls are completely cleaned out, whichever occurs first.
- A replacement fee will be incurred, only if the item(s) is/are not returned after the Wingate campus reopens; continue to monitor your email for developments.
- If you have an InterLibrary Loan (ILL) item, we are reaching out to lenders for extensions. Stay tuned for updates
If you have any questions, please email Alison Simpson, EKS Library Public Services Manager, at email@example.com, or call 704-233-8093.